Diamond League Athletics

ABM replied on 23/05/2021 21:52

Posted on 23/05/2021 21:52

Saw the first of this years Diamond League Meetings @ Gateshead this evening.  Should anybody be heading up { or even down } that way please, for your own health, do not forget the Waterproofs and Wellies.  I only say that because the meeting tonight was taking place in the lee of Noah's blooming Ark or so it seemed !!  But I do admit that the athletes were, by and large cheerful & smiling if not actually laughing out loud. 

ABM replied on 25/06/2021 22:48

Posted on 25/06/2021 22:48

Not a Diamond League Meeting, but The "Muller British Championships"  and Olympics Trials.

Sadly Mo Farah fell short of the needed time to qualify for Tokyo, should it go ahead, and despite three pace-makers, seemed to be running one race too many. Now it's getting a touch late for his aging legs to respond even should he find a suitable meeting.

Staying with the Championships ~~ there were several Under Twenties looking to make a name for themselves  and to my aged mind seeming to succeed  in that wink!!

ABM replied on 09/07/2021 22:22

Posted on 09/07/2021 22:22

Good two hours of TV well packed with Athletics from Diamond League Monaco,  next engagement from GATESHEAD on 13 July

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook