Premier league players.

nelliethehooker replied on 08/05/2020 19:34

Posted on 08/05/2020 19:34

How pathetic can one get? There have been many cases of Premier League players breaking the social distancing rules but the excuse given by Kyle Walker talks biscuit. All the money and privileges that they get and he expect the man in the street to have sympathy for him.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52587293

Pliers replied on 11/05/2020 18:54

Posted on 11/05/2020 18:54

I read on the BBC website earlier today that Kyle Walker has written personally to each  individual Man City fan apologising for his behaviour.

Well I haven’t received my email / letter yet, Kyle, and checking the “blue moon “ online  fanzine, neither has anyone else!

😱

nelliethehooker replied on 12/05/2020 20:26

Posted on 12/05/2020 20:26

Yet another one caught breaking the Stay at Home rules. From the BBC web site.....

England Under-21 midfielder Morgan Gibbs-White is facing disciplinary action by Wolverhampton Wanderers after pictures emerged of him apparently breaking coronavirus lockdown rules.

Footage was posted on Snapchat of Gibbs-White, 20, attending a party in central London with friends last week.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook