The Lions

mickysf replied on 08/06/2021 20:27

Posted on 08/06/2021 20:27

Well the squad has been announced and less than three weeks to their first game (Japan) and the hype is building for the South Africa tests. Some wonderful lead up episodes recounting past glory and the potential of this lot! I’m getting excited! Will Faff and Co, spoil the fun? I hope and trust not!

nelliethehooker replied on 09/06/2021 20:31

Posted on 09/06/2021 20:31

I see that their warm-up match against Japan is to be shown on Channel 4.

It's a shame that Andrew Porter had to withdraw, but it offers a great opportunity for Kyle Sinkler to shine. 

Flyingfox replied on 10/06/2021 11:14

Posted on 10/06/2021 11:14

Once again Sky Sports have collard the main coverage. Channel 4 have the Japan game and highlights of the Tests with other match highlights on All4. Good job I can go to our local rugby Club to watch "Live" games. We don't all have sky.

Extugger replied on 26/06/2021 16:05

Posted on 26/06/2021 16:05

Sad to see Alun Wyn leaving the field after only a few minutes. Best wishes on a speedy recovery. Nice to see the 2 debutant wingers crossing the line and pretty good first half performance.

Extugger replied on 25/07/2021 11:38

Posted on 25/07/2021 11:38

What a second half performance to come from behind and beat the ‘Boks! On another day, with a different ref, things could have been quite different. Makes a change to get the rub of the green for a change!

Good to see the remarkable AWJ in the side too. Stand out performers for me were Lawes and Otoje. Roll on next Saturday 😀🏉

mickysf replied on 29/07/2021 21:31

Posted on 29/07/2021 21:31

Well I for one am getting just a tad excited about this Saturday’s 2nd test. Quite a lot of sledging, bleating, whinging now taking place, all in the name of good natured banter of course but this game might just be the deciding one but whose is it to be? If the Bok win this one I just reckon they might well go on to take the series. Let’s hope not mind!

Extugger replied on 01/08/2021 10:31

Posted on 01/08/2021 10:31

A game of rugby nearly broke out, but instead were treated to nearly 2 hours of dross. Clever tactics by the Boks as they mastered the art of slowing down the ball, totally frustrating the Lions and winning ball at breakdowns or forcing penalties. The subs used didn’t make any impact whatsoever, in fact they just helped the Boks further. Not a good watch, made worse by a dreadful referee.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook