Women’s 6 Nations 2024

nelliethehooker replied on 24/03/2024 22:01

Posted on 24/03/2024 22:01

France certainly got into their stride quickly yesterday, which can't be said for England today, but they look the two most likely to contest for the title again. Scotland were fortunate to hold on for their victory, having been well on top early on in the match, from what I saw of the game.

mickysf replied on 24/03/2024 22:26

Posted on 24/03/2024 22:26

Yes, it does appear that France and England are shaping up to be the two most likely to contend the title. Well done Marlie Packer and her team, let’s hope for more of the same. It may just go down to the wire and that final game on the 27th of April. France v England in Bordeaux!

mickysf replied on 31/03/2024 20:41

Posted on 31/03/2024 20:41

Another cracking weekend of W6N. Well done England, France and, particularly, Italy, what a contest that was in Ireland. I no longer see gender, just the fabulous rugby these teams produce. Well worth a catch-up watch on BBC iplayer. I do think England are streets ahead of the rest mind.

mickysf replied on 21/04/2024 18:23

Posted on 21/04/2024 18:23

Well, as far as a grand slam is concerned it looks like it will all come down to next Saturday’s final game of the championship. England really do look the part particularly after that drumming of Ireland. France now look the only side who can stop the challenge after today’s comprehensive win against the Welsh. Can England do it? I do hope so but I think that a much closer contest which really challenges the ladies would be beneficial. So far their games do look like they are straight off the training ground, a very polished training ground mind. They really do need that gritty challenge though in order to prepare for the World Cup next year. It has looked oh so simple so far.

nelliethehooker replied on 21/04/2024 21:32

Posted on 21/04/2024 21:32

Both the France/England  and the Ireland/Scotland games have a lot riding on them and could well be close ones, with the Grand Slam going to the winner of the former and qualification for the world cup the latter, or so I believe.

mickysf replied on 27/04/2024 11:46

Posted on 27/04/2024 11:46

Today sees the culmination of this championship. Three games this afternoon with England taking on France in Bordeaux for the title. This season has been such an enjoyable watch, let’s hope for more of the same. Come on you Red Roses, do it for England.🌺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

nelliethehooker replied on 27/04/2024 21:30

Posted on 27/04/2024 21:30

I only got to watch the France/England game, being out for the day, but it was a fine game with England doing as much as they needed to win the Title. Some fine rugby player by both sides but too many mistakes to convince me that either side can win the World Cup. 

mickysf replied on 28/04/2024 07:20

Posted on 28/04/2024 07:20

For me the better game was Wales v Italy, much closer and more risks taken by both teams in pursuit of a win. Didn’t see the Ireland v Scotland game. England were good but need more challenge and more jeopardy to hone those skill in readiness for the World Cup. They are currently some streets ahead of the others in certain key aspects of the game.
Very enjoyable championship non the less and well done to the Red Roses.

mickysf replied on 28/04/2024 07:39

Posted on 28/04/2024 07:39

Oh, and it was fabulous to see that huge French crowd stay well beyond the final whistle to celebrate the occasion and watch the presentations and post match interviews. Excellent to see both sets of fans enjoying the day alongside each other. That’s Rugby mind!

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook