Drones

replied on 29/01/2019 14:55

Posted on 29/01/2019 14:55

So Drones are having a bit of a bad press recently, but despite this I bought my preferred model in the January sales, a DJI Mavic Air.

My main hobby is walking and whilst out I like to record our walks with an ageing digital SLR.

When we were walking the "Broads" I thought the photographic capabilities of a good amateur Drone could come in quite useful, and my goodness I was not wrong, stunning still pictures and equally amazing video.

As a person who flew early model RC helicopters I am amazed at the ease and flight abilities of this Drone, it's a shame that as usual it's the few that seem to ruin it for the responsible many.

replied on 13/07/2022 19:37

Posted on 13/07/2022 19:37

67 years old, amateur photographer and now a drone fan. Registered and Legal, I don't buzz anybody, especially cowboys with guns but get some amazing photographs and 4K video.

The attached image is very low resolution showing York Rowntree Park Caravan Club Site and its proximity to the City and Cathedral. 

This video.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNCKFQOX-gU&ab_channel=Snakecharmer

should eventually be rendered in high resolution and should look stunning on a 65" TV.

replied on 13/07/2022 20:10

Posted on 13/07/2022 19:37 by

67 years old, amateur photographer and now a drone fan. Registered and Legal, I don't buzz anybody, especially cowboys with guns but get some amazing photographs and 4K video.

The attached image is very low resolution showing York Rowntree Park Caravan Club Site and its proximity to the City and Cathedral. 

This video.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNCKFQOX-gU&ab_channel=Snakecharmer

should eventually be rendered in high resolution and should look stunning on a 65" TV.

Posted on 13/07/2022 20:10

The user and all related content has been Deleted User

Rocky 2 buckets replied on 13/07/2022 22:33

Posted on 13/07/2022 19:37 by

Posted on 13/07/2022 22:33

Steady & smoothe, seen & signed up👍🏻

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook