Will anyone be attending any festivals this year?

RochelleCC replied on 16/03/2017 11:21

Posted on 16/03/2017 11:21

Festival season is almost upon us… I like to camp out at music festivals myself. Hoping to get a Glastonbury ticket when they go on resale in April!

Do many of you frequent festivals over the summer? If so do you take your tent/van/m’home?

Would love to hear your stories cool

JayEss replied on 16/03/2017 12:05

Posted on 16/03/2017 12:05

We try to get a few in. 

We've already got early bird tickets for camper calling which was new last year and it was great. Undecided on the rest at the moment as there's so many. Possibly Bestival, possibly Green Man. 

Won't bother with Glastonbury. I've done a few now and each time I like it less. Once it became fit to be televised it lost its charm wink

I'm not keen on the usual predictable headliners the more expensive festivals tend to pick and if Adele or Coldplay are rumoured then I run like the wind in the opposite direction 

Always take the caravan. Occasionally think we'll  take a tent to a busfest type thing but never do

AndrewO52 replied on 17/03/2017 15:28

Posted on 17/03/2017 15:28

Hi,   As  a  member   I  have  enjoyed  hiring   a  small motor home, since   when I  have  had  a  kidney  transplant, so go to go  quietly now.

I  own  with  my son a  laundrette & drycleaners in Gaywood  Kings Lynn.  Which is  very  near  the Sandringham  Estate  were  a  show

is  taking  place in May  this  year.

Is there  any were   I  can advertise   this  fact  to the  members  attending  the  show.?

Regards  Andrew 

GlosJive replied on 06/09/2017 21:58

Posted on 06/09/2017 21:58

This is in past tense.

Attended the Newbury Retro Festival in August, stayed with the Berkshire Centre - a big thank you to them for organising the rally.

For anyone with an interest in anything of the past, there's music from the 30's & 40's swing dance era, from the 50's Rock n Roll and the Mod scene with music from the Beat scene and soul. In addition there's classic cars, motorbikes and caravans. Plus steam traction machines and military displays.

Looking forward to next year.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook