Captain seats

ScreenName9BD4E4FB8B replied on 09/04/2024 18:10

Posted on 09/04/2024 18:10

Hi , I have an 2021 Elddis Majestic 115  , and I find the captain seats to uncomfortable and awkward to adjust , has anyone replaced these seats with more comfortable ones or can anyone recommend suitable replacement etc , would be obliged for your comments, thanks 

DavidKlyne replied on 09/04/2024 20:38

Posted on 09/04/2024 20:38

If it's an Elddis it must be a Peugeot cab? In what way are they uncomfortable, is whilst driving or when relaxing in the van? I have now had two Peugeot based motorhomes and have not found any issue with comfort whilst driving.  Having said that I don't use the seat whilst in the van onsite as its the wrong angle for me to get my legs comfortable. My wife uses hers all the time. A quick search on Google shows a selection of replacement seat, not sure if they are more comfortable but some of them are pretty expensive!

David

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook