New Experience Freedom membership!

RowenaBCAMC replied on 17/01/2024 17:51

Posted on 17/01/2024 17:51

We’re thrilled to introduce our brand new Experience Freedom membership created for glampers, campers and outdoor enthusiasts alike!

Experience Freedom membership is for people who don't own their own outfit. Experience Freedom members will have access to all of the member benefits you receive from the Club. So that includes 10% off glamping holidays and motorhome hire plus 20% off camping stays (new for Club members too!).

By welcoming more lovers of the great outdoors we will create a more diverse and inclusive community, securing a future where our Club continues to thrive and inspire.

Please share this exciting news with your friends and family so they can save and join you on your next holiday with the Club.

Experience Freedom membership is the same price as Club membership - just £63 per year. Here's a snapshot of some of the great benefits they'll enjoy:

• 10% OFF glamping: Experience glamping in stunning locations across the UK and save 10% all year round.
  • 20% OFF camping: Camp in over 50 locations across the UK and save 20% on every trip.
  • 10% OFF motorhome and campervan hire: Save 10% on motorhome and campervan hire, choose from a variety of vehicles and hire branches, plus access 2,700 UK and European campsites.
  • Up to 50% OFF with member savings: Save on hundreds of attractions and great days out, as well as holiday must-haves and everyday essentials.

Your support in this endeavour is invaluable. Together, we can build a more inclusive community, united by our shared passion for the great outdoors.

young thomas replied on 19/01/2024 14:06

Posted on 19/01/2024 14:06

Did anyone see that guy on Dragons' Den who started a glamping business from his garden....?

he makes a huge profit, makes and manages the 'chalet/pods' himself, opened a couple of new parks and has full occupancy for the next 18 months (incl midweek, much to the surprise of Deborah Meaden).

She then asked about pricing and what premium for weekends....he replied that the prices were the same for every day of the year....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

bit like another pricing policy close to my heartπŸ˜‰

glamping there seems to be very popular.

nelliethehooker replied on 19/01/2024 20:14

Posted on 18/01/2024 20:52 by Tinwheeler

As far as I’ve seen, absolutely everything is in the Site Map, Nellie. There's so much there that, inevitably, it’s not always easy to find what you want.

Posted on 19/01/2024 20:14

I quite agree, it is so unlike any other web site's sitemap that I have looked at. I wonder why HO  don't highlight it as the place to go for all round club information? Perhaps they only want the really dedicated followers of CT to have that info!wink

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook