New to me 2015 Sterling Eccles Quartz SE

Grandad Too replied on 11/06/2022 18:01

Posted on 11/06/2022 18:01

We are about to collect our 2015 Sterling Eccles Quartz SE.We have at the moment a 2016 Bailey Unicorn Saville, and our ALKO wheel lock Lozenge is a 33.Can any one help as to what lozenge I will require for the Sterling.Sterling as it is not listed on the ALKO web site,I assume the Sterling is based on a Swift chassis, but what one.Any one have a 2015 Sterling Eccles Quartz that can help?

Thanks for reading 

Peter

Cornersteady replied on 11/06/2022 19:25

Posted on 11/06/2022 19:25

Afraid I can't and we had to wait some weeks before one could be found for our then new caravan which was a Swift.

If all else fails consider a Milenco Wraith, we swopped due to the fiddle it took to fit the Alko, the Wraith is far easier to fit and will fit on most if not all wheels. You may want to check with your insurance but ours said either wheel lock would do.

Hope you find what you're after.

IanTG replied on 14/06/2022 18:39

Posted on 14/06/2022 18:39

I can only reassure you that they do exist. We had a same make/model caravan (also pre-owned), albeit 2012, and found an Alko lock to fit without any trouble in 2013.

Im afraid I now cannot recall the model of the lock, but surely a Sterling (Swift) dealer would be of help?

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook