Constant Error Message

allanandjean replied on 05/06/2021 11:53

Posted on 05/06/2021 11:53

Enough is enough!

For quite some time I have been getting the following message whenever I am using CT;

The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred.

This has now got to the stage that it happens every click I make when in CT, other than if I click on Discussions, which got me to here.

I don't want to assume its CT so if anyone has any suggestions that would be great as I have reduced mt CTing due to the level of frustration. 

Cornersteady replied on 06/06/2021 19:45

Posted on 06/06/2021 19:22 by Tinwheeler

It's just you🤣🤣🤣🤣

Server error on L/A at the moment and it’s all soooo slow😝

Posted on 06/06/2021 19:45

maybe the system knows who its dealing with?

Actually got an error just now. Guess my ration of free time is over.

nelliethehooker replied on 06/06/2021 22:08

Posted on 06/06/2021 22:08

Those at HO know exactly what they are doing. By letting it get worse and worse more will drop off using  CT until there are so few contributors that they can turn round and say that it's not worth running it any more and so close it down. Ever since they introduced their FB page this has been their intention, whatever they might say to the contrary.

young thomas replied on 07/06/2021 09:02

Posted on 07/06/2021 09:02

when other Club 'improvements' are asked for, the stock response from CT is that 'it will cost money and drive prices up!'

ps....yes, its pretty slow....noticibly slower than other sites...

Caravan Han replied on 07/06/2021 10:39

Posted on 06/06/2021 22:08 by nelliethehooker

Those at HO know exactly what they are doing. By letting it get worse and worse more will drop off using  CT until there are so few contributors that they can turn round and say that it's not worth running it any more and so close it down. Ever since they introduced their FB page this has been their intention, whatever they might say to the contrary.

Posted on 07/06/2021 10:39

Hi everyone,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I apologise for the slow performance of the forum.

There is no intention by the Club to let the forum perform badly to put off contributors, or to close it down. Nor is it the role of Facebook to replace the forum.

Please do continue to report any error messages you are experiencing and we will update you with any fixes to the forum. Rowena has closed the Snagging List discussion but has asked,

"As the Snagging List discussion was closed as it did tend to go off topic on many occasions, I have removed this but please report any new issues you find to communitymanager@camc.com. I will be using the feedback from the old discussion to help make improvements to Club Together in the future. 

Many thanks."

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook