Has this site been hacked?

richardandros replied on 12/09/2023 05:47

Posted on 12/09/2023 05:47

OK - so I'm always up at silly-o'clock - but I'm just looking through CT and every single topic - in every category is an old one - some dating back to 2018. There's seems to be no reason for them having been resurrected.  What's going on?????

Edit - just gone back from this post via Discussions - and it's all back to normal - how on earth did that happen????

SteveL replied on 24/10/2023 18:54

Posted on 24/10/2023 17:17 by Takethedogalong

Check there isn’t scheduled work planned. It would be helpful to know the Site, but if it is Uttoxeter Racecourse (a guess) then it might be that the fate of this site still remains undecided. We were talking to some site staff earlier this year who mentioned that it possibly might close.

Posted on 24/10/2023 18:54

I think the fact that they show it as full when it would have been open, rather than closed as they do for the winter closure, leads to confusion. Just show it as closed until a decision is made.

DSB replied on 25/10/2023 21:40

Posted on 24/10/2023 17:00 by Paulrambler

I can’t book a site for next June, what shall I do? Site says all pitches are full all year!

Posted on 25/10/2023 21:40

I'd be interested to know what site it is too.  I've been updating the list of serviced pitches and when I looked at Longleat, they are all showing 'FULL' when the site is open.  It's only Longleat I'm getting a problem with, and I've checked so many sites...  I've no reason to believe the site has been hacked... it's just errors.

David

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook