Hi

peedee replied on 24/01/2012 19:29

Posted on 24/01/2012 19:29

Hi,

Just noticed "Club Together" so here I am. Good to see the club does take notice of its members requests. Some may notice I am not new to forums.

We are in our 23rd year of caravanning and club membership and have previously owned a couple of caravans before moving to a motorhome 10 years ago.

Hope I find "Club Together" as enjoyable and useful as other forums.

peedee

www.wheelgotravelling.info

Cornersteady replied on 30/03/2024 22:13

Posted on 30/03/2024 17:40 by peedee

Just testing TW.

peedee

Posted on 30/03/2024 22:13

I assume that means your were testing your theory as posted in another thread today about a possible club ploy? As you posted (in italics) and here

To me

(in your  reply to NTH who posted "This could well be because a member has liked an old post, which then brings it up to the top of the pile, as it were!")

that rather defeats the object of the page of "Latest Activity" which in my view should relate to new posts. Are you sure it is not a Club ploy to try to rejuvenate a flagging forum by bringing some old topics to the fore? 

So I guess you've found out it is not a club ploy as you've done it yourselfsmile

But no it's not, people do actually re-like old threads for whatever reason.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook