Car trailers allowed on sites

SamCunningham replied on 08/05/2021 12:45

Posted on 08/05/2021 12:45

Hi just need some advice before purchasing a car trailer. We have a Motorhome length around 6.5 metres. We have a Fiat Arbath that we plan on towing with the Motorhome to sites so we can explore the area in the car instead of moving the Motorhome. My question is. Do sites accept car trailers? Has anyone had any problems with storing their. At trailer on their pitch? Any advice would be very helpful as this is the first time we would have towed a trailer behind Motorhome. Thanks Sam

DavidKlyne replied on 24/07/2022 09:53

Posted on 24/07/2022 09:53

I don't think "old posts" just reappear. They do require someone to reply to an old thread and I don't think it exclusively happens on CT, I have seen it on other forums as well. Perhaps we could ask ScreenName74C09E6685 how he found this thread?

David

mickysf replied on 24/07/2022 11:17

Posted on 24/07/2022 09:53 by DavidKlyne

I don't think "old posts" just reappear. They do require someone to reply to an old thread and I don't think it exclusively happens on CT, I have seen it on other forums as well. Perhaps we could ask ScreenName74C09E6685 how he found this thread?

David

Posted on 24/07/2022 11:17

Sadly I have noticed that they tend, on occasions, to be resurrected by a rather controversial comment rather than a helpful question. I wondered why this is so, is it to generate a flurry of further opinions and criticism of members ways of enjoying our shared pastime?

Tinwheeler replied on 24/07/2022 11:34

Posted on 24/07/2022 11:17 by mickysf

Sadly I have noticed that they tend, on occasions, to be resurrected by a rather controversial comment rather than a helpful question. I wondered why this is so, is it to generate a flurry of further opinions and criticism of members ways of enjoying our shared pastime?

Posted on 24/07/2022 11:34

Oh, Micky, how could you possibly think so?🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have seen with my own eyes an old controversial post being liked to make it visible in Latest Activity and then the evidence being removed.

mickysf replied on 24/07/2022 11:44

Posted on 24/07/2022 11:34 by Tinwheeler

Oh, Micky, how could you possibly think so?🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have seen with my own eyes an old controversial post being liked to make it visible in Latest Activity and then the evidence being removed.

Posted on 24/07/2022 11:44

🤣 Just so, this had prompted me recently to think about those early days of CT when some threads were quite edgy, to put it mildly, and responses from some a tad opinionated. They were interesting times though and forged the T&Cs we see today. Many of those early protagonists no longer contribute sadly (in some respects)!🤣

Tinwheeler replied on 24/07/2022 11:51

Posted on 24/07/2022 11:44 by mickysf

🤣 Just so, this had prompted me recently to think about those early days of CT when some threads were quite edgy, to put it mildly, and responses from some a tad opinionated. They were interesting times though and forged the T&Cs we see today. Many of those early protagonists no longer contribute sadly!

Posted on 24/07/2022 11:51

Some might change "sadly" for "gladly" although it was more entertaining than the telly 😄

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook