Howzit

SafariShaq68 replied on 26/12/2022 13:27

Posted on 26/12/2022 13:27

Hi all, I have finally decided to join the CAMC family.  I moved to the UK in 2014 having lived in South Africa for 40 odd years, most of which was spent camping in tents.  As a die-hard camper, I thought I would give it a go once we moved here, but it just isn't as pleasant, so with a little push from friends, I bought my first Caravan (Lunar Stellar - aptly named SafariShaq, meaning journey/travelling dwelling)

I LOVE my caravan.  I have gone up to Scotland on my own, 1 week at Loch Lomond and the following at Lockerbie, where my friends joined me for a long weekend.

Now to start planning all my 2023 trips

Hope to meet some fellow campers along the way?

ABM replied on 26/12/2022 22:38

Posted on 26/12/2022 22:38

Welcome to the Fun Factory /  Madhouse whichever title fits best ! laughing

There's a fair choice of sites ( and Sights ) up in Scotland  ~~ I give you full permission to take over those places I used to use like Altnahara, since I'm feeling my age these days I'll keep out of your way, especially if you let us know how you are getting on in your travelling  innocent

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook