New Member and New to Motorhoming

tezza50 replied on 03/09/2021 16:28

Posted on 03/09/2021 16:28

Hi All

We have been talking about buying a motorhome for a long time now, last year we hired one to tour the South West for 2 weeks, we loved the time we had so have jumped in with both feet and bought a Rollerteam 700 on a Ford Chasis, hop to meet some new friends while out and about.

Terry Debbie & Solo the Springer 

Finnberrys replied on 10/09/2021 06:34

Posted on 10/09/2021 06:34

Hi and welcome! We bought our first motorhome last September and it also a Rollerteam... a Zefiro 690G. I have totally fallen in love with it! I'd never even heard of Rollerteam until we got ours but now, I've noticed quite a few of them on sites and as we drive. 

Maybe we'll eventually cross paths. Hope you have many great adventures.

Have you named yours? Ours is called Zerubabbel because a friend said we should find a name that is alliterative with Zefiro. It was the first name that sprung to mind and it stuck.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook