New Members

Jeffwil replied on 02/02/2024 15:28

Posted on 02/02/2024 15:28

Hi, we are new members to the club, we bought our first ever Damper-van last year "Phyliss" the T5, we are also members of the "oposition" club, please dont hold it against us!

Cornersteady replied on 02/02/2024 16:15

Posted on 02/02/2024 16:15

Welcome.

There are many members here who also belong to the CCC and even though I'm this club based personally I see it as having as much choice as possible in a given area which is always a good thing. The two clubs are somewhat different but people just choose what they like.

Any ideas on which sites you'll be going to yet? Come back and ask if you need any further info on (either club) sites.

Enjoy your outfit.

Jeffwil replied on 04/02/2024 15:40

Posted on 02/02/2024 16:15 by Cornersteady

Welcome.

There are many members here who also belong to the CCC and even though I'm this club based personally I see it as having as much choice as possible in a given area which is always a good thing. The two clubs are somewhat different but people just choose what they like.

Any ideas on which sites you'll be going to yet? Come back and ask if you need any further info on (either club) sites.

Enjoy your outfit.

Posted on 04/02/2024 15:40

We have booked a long weekend for the late May bank holiday to the Littlehampton club site in West Sussex, the Grandson wanted to have  trip with us and the dates and short travel time from home worked for us,

We already have the Easter bank holiday booked with the C&CC at salsbury and the early may bank holiday at the South of England showground for the Campervan campout show. 

Jeffwil replied on 04/02/2024 15:42

Posted on 02/02/2024 17:49 by Takethedogalong

I hope Damper- van is a typo😁 Hello and welcome.

Posted on 04/02/2024 15:42

Nope I have always called camper vans Damper-vans! due to the condensation sometimes

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook