Caravan storage around Newcastle Under Lyme

MrsPandMrC replied on 04/07/2022 12:40

Posted on 04/07/2022 12:40

Hi everyone! 

Nice to be back after 15 years of static caravan ownership down in Pembrokeshire. 

We have returned to touring as we are due to retire shortly and now want to be back on the road exploring. 

Just bought a Swift Challenger 560 - a lot better equipt than the last one we owned - but need somewhere to store it.

Does anyone know of a decent storage facility in and around the ST5 area?  I've searched online and there don't appear to be many about..... 

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. 

Many thanks

Jackie

eurortraveller replied on 05/07/2022 14:29

Posted on 05/07/2022 14:29

No replies to you so far, and you are well outside my patch….but independent campsites and CLs  do sometimes provide storage, so I can only suggest you email all that sort of campsite within range of where you live, and see if any of them can help.

Phil n Tracy replied on 01/08/2022 20:41

Posted on 01/08/2022 20:41

We stored ours at Moorfield Ind Estate for many years, they have an out of hours lodge attendant and was CASSOA approved. Its on the Eccleshall Rd, approached via Hanchurch, Beech Road and in between J14 and 15. Although we store ours at home now we highly recommend this facility. 

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook