Newbies with Charisma 535

rhallyb replied on 16/10/2013 19:07

Posted on 16/10/2013 19:07

Just had our first caravan for a few days. It's parked in the drive and I'm making sure I know how every little bit of it works before it goes into storage. We were CC members a few years back when I had the use of my Dads MH and all were a friendly bunch so here I am back again. 

Hope to be an active member on the forum. A positive one also, cant stand some of the moaners on some other sites you may see. Speak your mind, make your point, thats fine with me, but do in a balanced fair minded way and be prepared that other may have a different point of view and respect that. 

Got a 5 month old boy, Daniel, who I hope will love the stuff we have planned for next year. 

Only issues I have found is one of the gas hobs doesnt stay lit. Any suggestions?

Robert 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook