LPG Gas filling stations

Mitsi Fendt replied on 17/04/2019 19:50

Posted on 17/04/2019 19:50

In the light of a recent thread about the apparent closure of LPG pumps at filling stations I came upon the idea that we could start a list whist filling my new safe filll cylinder (other makes available).that it would not be a bad idea for those of us who have found filling stations that are still selling LPG to post them on here.

So here is my contribution to start the ball rolling.

The winning post, A38 Northbound, Halcon Hill, Devon EX6 7XS.

Paid 59.9p per litre

Hope this will become useful. Maybe a moderator might light to put a sticky thing on this as well.

Merve replied on 02/07/2019 09:13

Posted on 02/07/2019 09:13

I have emailed Majita at MyLPG.eu . We have had quite a discussion. I have asked if it’s possible to show ‘Safefill Friendly’ sites with either words or symbols. Further, can a filter be embedded to allow only Safefill Friendly sites to be displayed if required  and then by County. Now that would be useful! But it is up to us to keep the information current- if you have a site- share it- if a site closes- share it- if a site changes ownership- share it. You can email Majita from his website or load the MyLPG app onto your phones or tablets. He will always reply.  Let’s not allow journeys to be made that are a waste of time. The more we do, the more we get out of it. The same applies to Johnny57 at Newton Grove - please keep those sites coming in- every one is a help.  

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook