Mountain Warehouse

moulesy replied on 07/10/2021 19:30

Posted on 07/10/2021 19:30

Just a heads up that MW have 50% or more off virtually everything this weekend and by using the code ACORN at checkout you get a further 20% off and free delivery on orders over £50. Ideal time to stock up on walking boots and wet weather gear! smile

nelliethehooker replied on 09/10/2021 18:49

Posted on 09/10/2021 10:20 by moulesy

Nellie - the email says on line and in store so you should be ok. Have a look at theit leather  "Latitude Extreme" walking boots. I bought a pair a while back, before this latest offer and they're fantastically comfortable and hard wearing (so far). I've just bought a couple of pairs of fabric "adventurer" boots which will be perfect for walking the dogs,  though I suspect,  not so good for more strenuous outings. smile

Posted on 09/10/2021 18:49

Thanks for the recommendation. Called in this morning but those boots were only reduced by 30% and to get the ACORN discount I needed the bar code from the email, which I didn't have. Just have a look on line when we get back home, as I'm now on the emailing list. OH was happy to just get the CC Members discount of 15% off a pair of trousers.laughing

Rocky 2 buckets replied on 11/10/2021 22:56

Posted on 09/10/2021 18:49 by nelliethehooker

Thanks for the recommendation. Called in this morning but those boots were only reduced by 30% and to get the ACORN discount I needed the bar code from the email, which I didn't have. Just have a look on line when we get back home, as I'm now on the emailing list. OH was happy to just get the CC Members discount of 15% off a pair of trousers.laughing

Posted on 11/10/2021 22:56

I used & got the full offer plus cashed in a 10% code for a further discount by shopping online👍🏻

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook