Caravan and Motorhome Club joins forces with Prima Leisure to bring new and improved Club Shop
The Club has joined forces with Prima Leisure to provide members with a new and improved Club Shop.
The new Club Shop now has an extensive range of products from leisure to outdoor living essentials, including:
- Awnings for caravans and motorhomes
- Outdoor furniture; folding picnic furniture and storage items
- Technology; everything from sat navs to solar panels
- Safety and security items including locks and tyre pressure monitoring systems
- BBQs, grills and accessories, gas-fired systems and cooking utensils
- Camping essentials including shelters, bedding and torches
- Outdoor pursuit equipment, everything from cycling gear to garden games
- Maintenance and cleaning, including cloths and polish
- Clothing, footwear, bags and accessories to accommodate trips in the great outdoors
- Homeware, towels, soap dispensers and more
- Pet products; carriers, play pens, beds, toys and more to keep faithful travelling companions happy
- Parts and fittings for caravans and motorhomes
What’s more members of the Caravan and Motorhome Club receive 10% discount on all products, some examples include:
- PRIMA Deluxe Air Awning – saving £70 (member price £629.99, RRP £699.99)
- Avtex 24" LED HD TV w/ DVD & Satellite – saving £45 (member price £404.99, RRP £449.99)
- Cadac Carri 2 Chef Pan Combo BBQ – saving £25 (member price £225.00, RRP £250.00)
Harvey Alexander, Caravan and Motorhome Club director of marketing said: “The Club has joined forces with Prima Leisure who are retail experts in the touring sector and provide an award winning service*. Prima Leisure provide a quality shopping experience including same day dispatch and next day delivery options on all in-stock products online. This is another way in which Club membership really makes touring easier and more accessible for all.”
Roy Carter, Prima Leisure managing director said: “We are delighted to be working with the Caravan and Motorhome Club, we are very proud of the range of products we offer and we have selected many of them specifically with Club members in mind.”
- Ends -
Notes to editors
About the Caravan and Motorhome Club
Champions of the great outdoors, the Caravan and Motorhome Club represents the interests of over one million caravanners, motorhomers and trailer tent owners across the UK. Founded in 1907, the Caravan and Motorhome Club has 111 years’ experience and prides itself on offering great value and high quality sites for caravanners and motorhomers.
Caravan and Motorhome Club membership is just £51 per year and provides members with access to over 200 Club sites and 2,500 privately owned places to stay in the UK. The Club is investing £300,000 upgrading its Wi-Fi service across the network, installing the service to as many sites currently without Wi-Fi as possible.
The Club also offers a choice of 300 sites across Europe including France, Spain and Germany amongst other destinations. All members can take advantage of expert advice, overseas travel services, insurance services and exclusive member offers and discounts. There is no membership requirement for campers who want to pitch up at over 40 Caravan and Motorhome Club sites.
For further information about becoming a member of the Caravan and Motorhome Club please visit www.caravanclub.co.uk or call 01342 318 813.
Prima Leisure partner with trusted brands stocking the likes of Dometic, Alde and Thetford and specially selected ranges from Cadac, Outwell, Thule, Regatta, and Crocs.
*Prima Leisure have been awarded a Trusted Service Award from Feefo – an impartial online reviewer who aggregate product and service ratings from their customers.
Nikki Nichol, external communications and sponsorship manager at the Caravan and Motorhome Club is available on 01342 336 797 / 07771 834 443 or via email: email@example.com