Caravan and Motorhome Club members saved over £3m in 2019
Join the Club that offers its members money-saving deals and a wide range of benefits
Caravan and Motorhome Club members saved more than £3m in 2019, thanks to the wide range of money-saving deals the Club offers.
Many people know that Caravan and Motorhome Club membership offers access to over 2700 quality sites in the UK and overseas. However, not everyone is aware of the range of offers specially created to reduce the cost of the ultimate holiday adventure that are included in the membership fee of just £54 per year.
The Club is constantly launching new offers, covering a wide range of interests and activities, and one of the most popular offers in 2019 was a Fuel Card that saved members over £240,000 helping drive down the cost of touring. The Club also has some exceptional car offers with a number of manufacturers inspiring members to embark on their next road trip with the very latest make and model.
Here are just some of the great deals to choose from:
- Save on average £5,598 on brand new Volvo vehicles including Towcar of the Year winners XC40, XC60 and V60
- Save over £5,600 on a brand new Hyundai Santa Fe Premium SE Automatic
- SsangYong offers a free fixed towbar and electrics on selected models and for a limited time only is offering up to £3,000 off the popular Korando which was the Caravan and Motorhome Club Towcar of the Year 2018 winner (in the under £24,000 category)
- Save up to 24% off the stylish Jaguar XE and XF, plus up to 10% off capable towcars Land Rover Discovery and Discovery Sport
Other examples of the Club’s offers include:
- Save 10% on a caravan motor mover. Witter Towbars and Westfalia Automotive UK have partnered with leading manufacturer Purple Lines to offer this discount to Club members
- Purple Lines’ enduro and e-go caravan motor movers come with a five year warranty and are fitted to the highest standard by a professional installer
- Members receive a free remote control worth £200 when purchasing a motorhome kit from E&P Hydraulics. The self-levelling system enables you to get your motorhome perfectly level and stable at the touch of a button
- Save up to £40 on a TyrePal Tyre Pressure Monitoring System which continuously monitors the pressure and temperature of your tyres whilst you are driving and gives clear visual and audible alerts should anything start to go wrong
- Outdoor adventurers can re-style their holiday wardrobe and save up to 15% off with both Cotswold Outdoor and Mountain Warehouse
- Save up to 10% on car hire with Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Save 10% on Raleigh bikes
- Save 25% off your final bill Casual Dining Group restaurants Belgo, Bella Italia and Café Rouge.
- Save 4% with Sainsbury’s Everyday Shopping Card
- Save an exclusive 20% at Roadchef including Costa, Fresh Food Cafe or Restbite
Harvey Alexander, director of marketing at the Caravan and Motorhome Club, said: “We are delighted that our members saved more than £3m in 2019 and we’re proud of the wide variety of great deals that Club membership offers people access to for just £54 per year.
“From helping members get out on the open road with the Fuel Card and average savings of £4,247 on new cars to offering money off clothing, equipment and food, membership of the Caravan and Motorhome Club enables people to have amazing and affordable outdoor experiences.”
To find out more about the Caravan and Motorhome Club’s member offers, visit www.camc.com/memberoffers
For more information on the Caravan and Motorhome Club, please visit www.camc.com
- Ends -