Why stay here?
Close to Greenwich, one of London's most historically-rich boroughs, Abbey Wood Club Campsite feels postively rural with its mature trees and spacious grounds making it a 'green oasis'! Abbey Wood Club Campsite also offers Experience Freedom glamping experiences, click here for more information.
- Go stargazing at the Royal Observatory
- Visit the National Maritime Museum and venture under the Cutty Sark
- See the sights as you climb to the top of The O2
- Head to London Bridge, and stroll through Borough Market
- Go Ballistic with some paint-splattering fun near to the Docklands
Abbey Wood railway station is a 10 minute walk away, with trains running every 10 - 15 minutes to London Bridge Station. Regular buses go from Greenwich and you can even board the Thames Clipper (water taxi) or a City Cruise and travel up the Thames to Westminster in style!