Exciting redevelopments are underway at Cayton Village Club Site
Coming soon for September 2020...
Cayton Village Club Site is due to undergo an incredible multi-million pound transformation. The updates will see the development of a brand new, high-quality site kitted out with:
- Two new, high-quality central washroom facility buildings, an enclosed playground and a multi-use games area.
- More available touring pitches.
- Re-designed roads and pitch layouts.
- A brand new Premium pitch type.
- Four service points, two drive over motor van waste points and electric vehicle charging points.
- A refurbished the welcome desk (reception) and shop.
- A designated dog walking area and a new mixed area for camping and campervans.
Camping, glamping and more!
The site will also be home to a number of new glamping units – perfect for Club members with extended families who want to stay in this wonderful seaside location but don’t have their own outfit.
The site will be re-opening in September 2020 and will stay open until January each year.
March 2020 updates:
- The upper toilet block is now weather tight, the floor has been screed and underfloor heating installed
- The fitting of the lower toilet block interior is well underway with floor tiles down and wall finishes are nearly complete
- We’re continuing with laying the roads and new pitches around the site
- Landscaping planting around the site has begun
- The alternative accommodation bases have been laid and the paths are now going in
February 2020 updates:
- The framework for the wash facilities has now gone up on the upper part of the site
- The floor of the lower wash facilities has been screed and underfloor heating installed
- The road and pitch bases are continuing to be worked on in the lower site
- We are now on sale for stays from 1 August 2020 – 4 January 2021
January 2020 updates:
- We've been busy adding a roof to the lower wash facilities, and a foundation to the upper wash facilities
- The tractor shed timber frame is up and mechanical and electrical work is underway
- We'll be starting road bases before moving on to excavating pitches
- We've started forming the stone bases for the glamping units