Family-friendly golf course open daily in the heart of Cornwall. An 18-hole pitch and putt with stunning sea views, 18-h...View and Book
Little Treamble Farm, Rose, Goonhavern, Truro, Cornwall, TR4 9PRView on map
Why stay here ...
- We offer an excellent central location to explore anywhere in Cornwall.
- Site has laundry facilities and good TV reception.
- Visit our golden sandy beaches & rugged coastline, Historic Houses and beautiful Gardens or play golf nearby.
- The site has a tranquil atmosphere and there is a pleasant 3 mile walk to Holywell Bay.
- Quiet policy in place from 10pm - 8 a.m.
- On-site drink terrace to enjoy a social sundowner.
- Perranporth is approximately 3 miles, Newquay is about 4 miles and Truro 7 miles.
- If your friends & family haven't got a touring van they can join you in our Luxury Holiday Homes to rent.
- Please note Commercial site Adjacent.
- For more information please visit our Website.
Latest arrival time: 12:00 AM
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- TR4 9PR
- Lat 50.362533 / Lon -5.114151
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Newquay, Truro
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest train station: Newquay
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review
For several years we have holidayed at this great CL. We love the location as you can get anywhere in Cornwall easily. The CL has recently changed ownership and the new owners have made some updates like handstandings, widening the entrance and changing the shop into a tasteful bar with local produce. The bar is not a noisy venue but a quiet place to have a drink watching the beautiful sunsets which you can see from the site.