Sandy Lane, Truro, Cornwall, TR4 9BEView on map
Why stay here ...
- A rural CL situated in the Cornish countryside within a 5 minute drive of both the A30 and the A39.
- The pitches are level and surrounded by trees.
- Easy access through large double gates after about one quarter of a mile of single carriageway with passing places.
- Newquay with superb surfing beaches including Fistral is about 6 miles away.
- Truro the county town about 5 miles.
- Padstow and Mawgan Port both gastronomic destinations within easy reach.
- Cornwall is awash with top tourist attractions like the Lost Gardens of Heligan, Eden Project, Skreech Owl Center and Charlstown Harbour, the back drop for scenes from the Poldark series to name a few.
- Further west we have Falmouth with its deep water harbour and Carrick Roads at the mouth of the river Fal, a sailing utopia.
- The coastline of Cornwall is one of the most spectacular in the country, mostly unspoilt and littered with pretty villages.
Latest arrival time: 9:00 PM
Latest departure time: 12:00 PM
Levelling blocks required
Electric amperage: 16
Log in to write a review