Experience a truly awe-inspiring and breathtaking adventure as you come into close proximity with some of the world's mo...View and Book
Maddacombe Road, Kingskerswell, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 5LFView on map
Why stay here ...
- Only two miles from Torquay/Torbay, with easy access to Dartmoor National Park and the market and seaside towns. Bus routes available.
- Friendly smallholding setting with horses, chickens, goat and friendly dog on site. Far reaching views towards Dartmoor offering glorious sun sets. Good walking across the downs, and pub serving food close by.
- Some supreme hardstanding pitches, all pitches are level with water, waste water disposal, electric and TV point. Kids and dogs welcome.
Some sloping pitches
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- TQ12 5LF
- Lat 50.497958 / Lon -3.592088
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Torquay, Torbay, Newton Abbot
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review