West Fen Drainside, Frithville, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE22 7EUView on map
Why stay here ...
A warm welcome, here's to a lovely holiday.
We are a small family run CL site in Lincolnshire which is a great county and has many attractions, it's not all vegetable fields. Our site is all grass with field views and situated at the end of the village, we are not a working farm and there are no animals, it is a peaceful location for you to relax and unwind with a glass of wine and a BBQ.
Listed below are a few places that you may find of interest:
- The historic town of Boston, approx 10 minute drive. There is a Wednesday and Saturday market, Guildhall museum, Boston Stump Church, cinema, Blackfriars theatre, many bars, pubs and restaurants, Maude Foster windmill and a ride down the river Witham on the Boston Belle to name but a few.
- Skegness seaside is approx 35 minutes drive away, with all the attractions a typical British seaside town offers, such as an award winning beach, amusement arcades and a donkey ride for the little ones.
- Lincoln city is approx 50 minutes drive away, which is a historic city with many sites to explore, shopping, Lincoln Castle, pubs, restaurants.
- Close by there is the Cowbridge pub approx 4 minutes drive down the lane or a 20 minute walk if you fancy a tipple or two and maybe a meal.
- Our CL site has the added bonus of being situated opposite a waterway which can be used for fishing, it is a pleasant setting with large grass banks. You will need a fishing licence.
- Sibsey 5 Sail Windmill (approx 4 minutes drive) is worth a visit and a nice cup of coffee and a cake in their cafe to round off.
- A bus stop is in the village going to Boston, Lincoln and Horncastle. The timetable varies with the time of year and would need checking at the time of your visit. There is also a family run taxi service in the village.
- There is a train station in Boston for day trip to Skegness or a shopping day at Nottingham or Lincoln or further afield, wherever you fancy.
- East Kirkby aerodrome is approx 14 minutes drive away for a good day out and home to the famous Lancaster. RAF Coningsby is not too far if you want to see aircraft in action.
- Boston Bowl has loads of family attractions, there is obviously bowling and Playtowers with slides and climbing. There is a cafe whilst the kids are running off some energy, climbing wall, Battle warehouse if you fancy a nerf gun battle and live entertainment on a weekend.
- This CL has installed Electric Hook Ups Jan 2019.
For more information please visit our website.
We look forward to meeting you.
Mike & Tracey
Latest arrival time: 8:00 PM
Latest departure time: 11:00 AM
Electric amperage: 10
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- PE22 7EU
- Lat 53.033108 / Lon -0.031899
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Boston, Lincoln, Horncastle
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest train station: Boston Train Station
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review