Newton-On-Trent, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN1 2LJView on map
Why stay here ...
- Close to the historic city of Lincoln, which hosts an annual Christmas Market.
- Newark and Lincolnshire showgrounds with their many events are within easy reach.
- Edge of village location with a pub, post office and bus stop within 400 yards.
|Date||Pitch + 2 Adults|
Types of pitch: hardstanding
Electric hook up available
Some sloping pitches
Electric amperage: 10
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- LN1 2LJ
- Lat 53.255971 / Lon -0.752772
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Lincoln
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest train station: Saxilby
Log in to write a review
We recently spent a weekend on this nice quiet site. Access is easy and the site is level. The attractions of Lincoln are only a short drive away. The only downside to this site is it looks like they had recently used the field for sheep grazing and you had to be careful where you trod. Other than that, very nice.
Comment from the Club:
Many thanks for your review and we are delighted you enjoyed your stay at Hall Farm. The CL owner has been in touch as she wanted to let you know that they do not graze sheep on the site but they do occasionally run sheep through the site to get to the field beyond it. We hope this clears up any confusion and the CL owner hopes to welcome you again soon.