Thorpe Road, Southrepps, Norfolk, NR11 8NGView on map
Why stay here ...
- Our site is within 5 miles of the coast and 15 miles of the Broads.
- There are good pubs serving real ales and food within 1.5 miles.
- National Trust properties, Felbrigg Hall 4 miles, Blickling Hall 8 miles and Cley marshes 15 miles.
- Local buses are available Monday to Saturday 8 minutes from the site entrance.
Latest arrival time: 12:00 AM
Some sloping pitches
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- NR11 8NG
- Lat 52.879655 / Lon 1.33702
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Cromer, North Walsham
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest train station: Gunton
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review
Just spent a blissful week there. Clean spacious and well laid out. A credit to Norman and Jen who obviously put in a great deal of time and effort. Nice easy access. Loved the electricity cards. Weather was cold so we used a lot of heating without abusing Normans hospitality.