Young Driver offers teenagers the chance to get behind a wheel of a real car before they are legally allowed to take to ...View and Book
Mattishall Golf Club
South Green, Mattishall, Dereham, Norfolk, NR20 3JZView on map
Why stay here ...
Mattishall Golf Club caravan and motorhome site is new for 2021. Set in the heart of Norfolk, between the market town of Dereham and the Historic City of Norwich.
The spacious site 5 acre large field at Mattishall has just 5 pitches all with electric hook up and nearby water and waste disposal. The clubhouse (open 8am to dusk) offers toilet and shower facilites. There is a licenced bar which serves hot and cold drinks and snacks. The site is an excellent base for exploring the local area.
For golfers the club has a nine-hole course which benefits from 18 tees, a driving range and Golf Professional on site should you wish to have some tuition during your stay. In 2020 our indoor Golf Academy was completed for those that may wish to play over 100 courses across the world on the indoor trackman simulators. This facility also offers hot meals. A short walk away is South Green Park also offering meals during the day and a very popular Sunday Carvery.
Fisherman can fish at Billingford Lakes, 9 miles away, set in 140 acres with 11 acres and a one mile stretch of the River Wensum to fish. Day tickets are £10 and 24hours £20.
Walkers and cyclists can also enjoy local walks round the lanes near Mattishall or at Billingford.
- EHU for each pitch, water and waste point nearby.
- We pride ourselves with the helpful and friendly staff at Mattishall Golf Club.
- The site offers hardstanding/grassy pitches with plenty of space with mature trees around the site to give privacy.
- The Golf Clubhouse provides toilet and shower facilities.
- Visitors to the caravan site can also play on the challenging nine-hole course at Mattishall which also has a driving range.
- Food and Drink is served in the Clubhouse which is also licenced to serve alcohol which can be enjoyed on the sun terrace overlooking the course.
- Golf Academy where you can also play over 100 courses worldwide on the trackman simulators. Hot meals are also available.
- A short walk away is South Green Park which serve meals during the day and a wonderful Sunday Carvery.
- 12 miles away is the historic city of Norwich which is well worth a visit and more locally 6 miles away is the market town of Dereham for all your shopping needs.
- Billingford Lakes are nine miles away offering Day and 23 hours fishing with 11 well stocked lakes in 140 acres.
- The Norfolk Coast has many lovely towns to visit including Wells, Sheringham, Cromer to name a few with sandy beaches to explore.
Other Days Out
- The Queens Norfolk Home at Sandringham is open to the public at various times.
- National Trust properties including Blickling Hall Blickling Estate, Houghton Hall and Holkham Hall & Estate are well worth a visit.
- The Norfolk broads including Wroxham and Hickling are lovely days out.
- For children a day out at Roarr Dinosaur Park, Bewilderwood Norfolk Adventure Park or Banham Zoo may be of interest.
Latest arrival time: 8:00 PM
Latest departure time: 12:00 PM
Minimum stay 2 nights (applies always)
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- NR20 3JZ
- Lat 52.645139 / Lon 1.034653
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Dereham/Norwich and most Norfolk towns
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
Log in to write a review