Sandringham House, the Norfolk country retreat of Her Majesty the Queen, is set in 60 acres of beautiful gardens and ope...View and Book
Hall Farm, Brickley Lane, Ingoldisthorpe, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE31 6PFView on map
Why stay here ...
- Our CL is a peaceful and quiet site on the edge of a rural village close to the North West Norfolk coast.
- It is set in approximately 1 acre of lawned grass and has a woodland border.
- We open from March until November.
- The large area of the site means there is plenty of space for awnings etc.
- We have a purpose built service area with recycling facilities.
- The entrance to the site is wide enough for twin axle outfits and motorhomes with trailers.
- We welcome well behaved dogs, there are good areas for walking dogs close by.
- The site is ideal for members who are twitchers with various RSPB attractions in the area.
- The winter flight of geese over the site in winter months is spectacular.
- There are a number of country houses to visit close by such as Sandringham House, Holkham and Houghton.
- Sandringham Park has a number of events during the year with game fairs, carft fairs, carriage trails and a Christmas fair.
- Coarse fishing close by.
- The National cycle route runs through the village.
- The village of Dersingham (1 mile) has 2 supermarkets, newsagents, a chemist and pubs.
- The seaside town of Hunstanton is approximately 9 miles away and has many attractions.
- The surrounding countryside is ideal for walking and the lanes are ideal for cycling.
- We offer caravan storage both inside and out, we also provide the service of pitching and return of van to storage for a small fee for those that do store with us.
Latest arrival time: 9:00 PM
Latest departure time: 12:00 PM
Levelling blocks required
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- PE31 6PF
- Lat 52.862241 / Lon 0.505774
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: King's Lynn, Hunstanton
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
Log in to write a review