Hall Farm, Brickley Lane, Ingoldisthorpe, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE31 6PFView on map
Why stay here ...
- Our CL is a peaceful and quiet site on the edge of a rural village close to the North West Norfolk coast.
- It is set in approximately 1 acre of lawned grass and has a woodland border.
- We open from March until November.
- The large area of the site means there is plenty of space for awnings etc.
- We have a purpose built service area with recycling facilities.
- The entrance to the site is wide enough for twin axle outfits and motorhomes with trailers.
- We welcome well behaved dogs, there are good areas for walking dogs close by.
- The site is ideal for members who are twitchers with various RSPB attractions in the area.
- The winter flight of geese over the site in winter months is spectacular.
- There are a number of country houses to visit close by such as Sandringham House, Holkham and Houghton.
- Sandringham Park has a number of events during the year with game fairs, carft fairs, carriage trails and a Christmas fair.
- Coarse fishing close by.
- The National cycle route runs through the village.
- The village of Dersingham (1 mile) has 2 supermarkets, newsagents, a chemist and pubs.
- The seaside town of Hunstanton is approximately 9 miles away and has many attractions.
- The surrounding countryside is ideal for walking and the lanes are ideal for cycling.
- We offer caravan storage both inside and out, we also provide the service of pitching and return of van to storage for a small fee for those that do store with us.
Latest arrival time: 9:00 PM
Latest departure time: 12:00 PM
Levelling blocks required
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- PE31 6PF
- Lat 52.862241 / Lon 0.505774
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: King's Lynn, Hunstanton
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
Log in to write a review