Tailor-made for the adrenaline-junkie or petrol-head enthusiast, Mud Mayhem aims to provide you with a 4x4 off-roading e...View and Book
Long Street, High Ham, Langport, Somerset, TA10 9DNView on map
Why stay here ...
- Situated away from the road in a quiet, rural village in the beautiful countryside of South Somerset
- Situated atop a hill with spectacular, undisturbed views of beautiful scenery including three neighbouring counties on clear days
- Tidy, lawned (one hard standing available) and relatively private site with well-spaced pitches
- Flushing WC and well spaced pitches
- Seasonal fragrant flower and poppy display
- Home-grown and local organic produce (honey, red wine, vegetables) available for purchase seasonally
- Dog walking permitted
- Situated less than 13 miles from the M5 and near many tourist attractions including nearby bird watching centre, Glastonbury Tor, Jurassic coast 30 miles away
- Avoid using Sat Nav as it’s likely to take you on a treacherous route, please use our directions in the handbook
- There is playing field approximately 300 meters from the site with zip wire etc.
Latest arrival time: 10:00 PM
Latest departure time: 12:00 PM
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
Log in to write a review
We can only agree with all the other reviews we have read. Shelley gave us the warmest of welcomes to her immaculately kept site and was always available for a chat throughout our stay. Brian was equally friendly and only too happy to show his collection of vintage engineering, but neither person was intrusive. There was an air of harmony there, whether it be the quietness, the beautiful views, or just the feeling of a well managed site. Perhaps if I say that our three nights originally booked became gradually extended to seven, imight give the most telling description, even though we had to move to three different pitches in order to do so!
Brian and Shelley are real characters! My husband was in his element with Brian, looking at the amazing engineering projects in his barns! Bright, spacious and clean loo with useful info. Easy walk into village to the pub. We could not get our motorhome level but were able to move to a much more level pitch. Lovely views, good walks and cycling but a bit challenging unless you are a fit cyclist. Would love to come again.
What a delightful site! Wonderful warm welcome, fantastic views and beautifully maintained . Had a lovely time cycling Somerset levels and quiet country lanes straight from the site - can highly recommend.
The warmest welcome ever in over 11 years of caravanning! Brian and Shelley keep their site clean and tidy. It’s immaculate. We had beautiful weather and so could enjoy the stunning views on offer throughout our stay. It’s a very quiet and peaceful site. The only thing we could hear was Shelley laughing! We were made to feel very welcome and felt we could ask anything at anytime. A really lovely site, run by a really lovely couple. We will definitely come back in the future.