Long Street, High Ham, Langport, Somerset, TA10 9DNView on map
Why stay here ...
- Situated away from the road in a quiet, rural village in the beautiful countryside of South Somerset
- Situated atop a hill with spectacular, undisturbed views of beautiful scenery including three neighbouring counties on clear days
- Tidy, lawned (one hard standing available) and relatively private site with well-spaced pitches
- Flushing WC and well spaced pitches
- Seasonal fragrant flower and poppy display
- Home-grown and local organic produce (honey, red wine, vegetables) available for purchase seasonally
- Dog walking permitted
- Situated less than 13 miles from the M5 and near many tourist attractions including nearby bird watching centre, Glastonbury Tor, Jurassic coast 30 miles away
- Avoid using Sat Nav as it’s likely to take you on a treacherous route, please use our directions in the handbook
- There is playing field approximately 300 meters from the site with zip wire etc.
Latest arrival time: 10:00 PM
Latest departure time: 12:00 PM
Log in to write a review