Pentraeth Road, Menai Bridge, Anglesey, LL59 5RRView on map
Why stay here ...
- The site is all lawned and flat, each pitch being serviced by its own 16 amp electricity point, drinking water tap and grey water waste drain.
- Beaches are a short drive away, ideal for families. Beaumaris, a world heritage site is also close at hand.
- Snowdonia is only a short drive over the bridge.
- Caernarfon - another world heritage site is 9 miles away and nearby Menai Bridge is ideal for high quality dining.
- Berwyn site is conveniently located less than 2 miles from the bridges crossing the Menai Straits.
- TV reception.
Latest arrival time: 7:00 PM
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- LL59 5RR
- Lat 53.243646 / Lon -4.173817
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Island and Bangor
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Holyhead (23 miles)
- Nearest train station: Bangor
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review
2 Helpful notesReport this reviewer