Explore the workshops at your own pace to see how for generations, Inigo Jones has transformed slate into both essential...View and Book
Pentraeth Road, Menai Bridge, Anglesey, LL59 5RRView on map
Why stay here ...
- The site is all lawned and flat, each pitch being serviced by its own 16 amp electricity point, drinking water tap and grey water waste drain.
- Beaches are a short drive away, ideal for families. Beaumaris, a world heritage site is also close at hand.
- Snowdonia is only a short drive over the bridge.
- Caernarfon - another world heritage site is 9 miles away and nearby Menai Bridge is ideal for high quality dining.
- Berwyn site is conveniently located less than 2 miles from the bridges crossing the Menai Straits.
- TV reception.
Latest arrival time: 7:00 PM
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- LL59 5RR
- Lat 53.243646 / Lon -4.173817
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Island and Bangor
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Holyhead (23 miles)
- Nearest train station: Bangor
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review
3 Helpful notesReport this reviewer