Bryn-y-Maen, Colwyn Bay, Conwy, LL28 5ESView on map
02 Ffrith Wen
01 Ffrith Wen
03 Ffrith Wen
07 Ffrith Wen
06 Ffrith Wen
05 Ffrith Wen
Why stay here ...
- Very quiet supervised rural site. Dogs welcome if strictly controlled. No children. Electric hook up and gas available.
- Excellent sea and mountain views, level well maintained pitches, beautiful sunsets and variety of wildlife.
- Easy access to Llandudno, Conway, Snowdonia, 10 mins to excellent country pubs and mini market.
- Awning charges are from £2.00.
- No motorcaravans.
|Date||Pitch + All Occupants|
Types of pitch: grass
Electric hook up available
Latest arrival time: 12:00 AM
Electric amperage: 10
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- LL28 5ES
- Lat 53.252771 / Lon -3.748367
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Nearest port: Holyhead (44 miles)
- Nearest train station: Llandudno Junction
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review