ClubFest 2024

RowenaBCAMC replied on 17/01/2024 13:24

Posted on 17/01/2024 13:24

This years ClubFest is set amidst the picturesque backdrop of Weston Park, Shropshire with fantastic live on-stage entertainment from Scouting for Girls, Toploader, Jason Donovan and ELO Experience.There will be exciting zones, each offering all inclusive activities for the whole family. These include the Wellbeing Club for those wanting to recharge, the Have-a-go Club for fun outdoor activities, the Nature Club which will have bushcraft activities including shelter building, water filters, carving, forest foraging, fire lighting with flint and steel and campfires. The Mayday Kids Club and Family Club will keep the family entertained all weekend. And of course, don't miss out on the delicious street food vendors.

Is anyone planning on going to ClubFest this year? I'm hoping to go and wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a Club Together get together if you're there? 

Hja replied on 17/01/2024 15:51

Posted on 17/01/2024 15:51

I think a CT meet could be useful, but we won’t be there. Not our scene at all.

peedee replied on 19/01/2024 08:59

Posted on 19/01/2024 08:59

Just looked at the prices, £90 per night with EHU but no facilities. Ok this includes entertainment but what I find shocking is the £40 for an extra nights stopover without EHU, i.e £40 for a non EHU grass pitch. At least there are non EHU pitches being offered this year for £30 less for the 4 nights.

peedee

Fozzie replied on 19/01/2024 22:24

Posted on 19/01/2024 08:59 by peedee

Just looked at the prices, £90 per night with EHU but no facilities. Ok this includes entertainment but what I find shocking is the £40 for an extra nights stopover without EHU, i.e £40 for a non EHU grass pitch. At least there are non EHU pitches being offered this year for £30 less for the 4 nights.

peedee

Posted on 19/01/2024 22:24

Peedee 

I think you have missed the point of Club Fest,it is now a music festival you can take your unit to.

Last year we had the Illegal Eagles,if you look at the price of their tickets in shows around the UK,they will be £31.00 to £41.00 per person, coupled with the excellent professional Bat out of Hell show with Steve Steinman,you can see where I am going with this.

Then with Queen,Annie Lennox ect ect you get the picture.

Incidentally,I think there is an area this year,with toilet and shower facilities,probably portaloo's for £30 more.

Post rally we moved onto a Lincoln CL

peedee replied on 20/01/2024 08:36

Posted on 20/01/2024 08:36

Post rally we moved onto a Lincoln CL

Wise move, cannot see any one paying £40 a night to stay on? I wasn' complaining about the other prices so no I did not miss the point.

peedee

bill replied on 20/04/2024 16:25

Posted on 10/02/2024 15:06 by Rushallmanor

My understanding is that it is only open to members.

Posted on 20/04/2024 16:25

I attended the Anglia Region Question Time meeting at Banham Norfolk this morning and it was confirmed that you do not have to be a CAMC member to attend ClubFest.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook