ClubFest 2024

RowenaBCAMC replied on 23/08/2023 14:29

Posted on 23/08/2023 14:29

Hi everyone,

ClubFest 2024 has a brand new event on Facebook where you can keep an eye out on any updates and news for the event HERE 

Or alternatively to find out more about ClubFest on the Club website please visit HERE

We hope to see you there and maybe have a Club Together meet up. smile

DaveCyn replied on 28/08/2023 13:37

Posted on 28/08/2023 13:37

In the past we attended a few of the National Rallies and enjoyed them. Then you paid a slightly premium price for the pitch and selected and paid separately for any evening shows. This despite the fact they were normally so loud you could hear them all over the site.

Haven't been for a few years so thought I'd look into maybe attending this event right up until I saw the prices, £300 for 4 nights off-grid!

Way overpriced!

No option whether or not to choose to pay for and attend an evening show. It's all inclusive so you pay for them regardless!

No thanks!

Fozzie replied on 28/08/2023 20:25

Posted on 28/08/2023 13:37 by DaveCyn

In the past we attended a few of the National Rallies and enjoyed them. Then you paid a slightly premium price for the pitch and selected and paid separately for any evening shows. This despite the fact they were normally so loud you could hear them all over the site.

Haven't been for a few years so thought I'd look into maybe attending this event right up until I saw the prices, £300 for 4 nights off-grid!

Way overpriced!

No option whether or not to choose to pay for and attend an evening show. It's all inclusive so you pay for them regardless!

No thanks!

Posted on 28/08/2023 20:25

Dave

Couple of points to mention.

Not sure where you get the off grid information from as all pitches last year had hook up.

But to your post,Club Fest is not a National,it is now a music festival that you can take your caravan/unit to,that is why it is so expensive

This year,it was worth it,with the Illegal Eagles,and the Bat out of Hell production,the other acts where pretty good as well.

Have I booked for next year,no I haven't,as I am not really into Jason Donovan,so I look up at the line up on being planned,also both Club Fest's have been lucky with the weather.

Last year will be very hard to beat.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook