NEC Caravan & Motorhome show Feb 2017

replied on 24/11/2016 21:25

Posted on 24/11/2016 21:25

Thank you guys ,have booked the Monday Tuesday and wednesday night.yes it's pricey but for us it's convenience and let's be honest ,your only here once.Cool

Brian & Jo

Write your comments here...You get evening entertainment as well within the price so I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay. We enjoyed it when we went in October.

ABM replied on 03/12/2016 20:15

Posted on 03/12/2016 20:15

We will book-in for the Friday & Saturday night - although expensive........

Just  wait  'til  you've  bought  all  those  "Must  Haves"  that  those  young  sales  folk  talk  you  into  buying  --  then  you will  know  what  expensive  actually  is   Money Mouth !

You  know  the  things  I  mean,  them  things  cluttering  up  every  'vanners  spare  room  &  garage   CoolHappyWink    !!!

KeefySher replied on 09/12/2016 13:41

Posted on 09/12/2016 13:41

We will book-in for the Friday & Saturday night - although expensive........

Just  wait  'til  you've  bought  all  those  "Must  Haves"  that  those  young  sales  folk  talk  you  into  buying  --  then  you will  know  what  expensive  actually  is   Money Mouth !

You  know  the  things  I  mean,  them  things  cluttering  up  every  'vanners  spare  room  &  garage   CoolHappyWink    !!!

I too become Mr Grumpy at shows when the girls keep on buying more junk for the pile. However, the last NEC show in Oct '14 they bought an absolute gem of a cheese grater. A 1Kg block of cheese grated now lasts about 8 weeks Tongue Out I'm now not Mr so grumpy, but still check what they get hooked into watching in the way of demostrations, and do a quick internet check on the mobile to ensure best price!! Happy

ABM replied on 12/01/2017 20:48

Posted on 12/01/2017 20:48

I  would  have  thought  that,  by  now,   there  would  have  been  a  few  more  posters  on  'ere  telling  us  of  all  those  delightful  "Must  Haves"  they  were  going  to  check  up  on  !!wink

ABM replied on 14/01/2017 15:59

Posted on 14/01/2017 15:59

I  heard  a  little  whisper  that  David  DSB  will  be  looking  for  a 

Double -- locked  cheese  safe  innocent    wink

Me  ??  I'll  be  looking  round  "Roadstar"  for  a  slim  Dash-camera  to  place  at  the

bottom  of  the  screen,  'cos  there  is  no  mirror  to  hide  it  behind.

Brian

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook