Not the club it used to be?

alanc66 replied on 26/10/2022 12:25

Posted on 26/10/2022 12:25

Is anybody else feeling like it's time to go to the dark side (CACC)?

I've been trying to book a pitch for the last ELEVEN DAYS. I can't get help online or by email or by phone. The recorded messages infuriatingly talk about how much better the booking system is - well previously I didn't have any trouble getting a booking, now I literally have been trying to get one booking for 11 days and can't get the app, the website or the help desk to help.

That's before we start to discuss how much more officious and rules based most arrivals and stays are. The CACC used to be my safety net club - now it's become my go to club, and CAMC is likely to lose my renewal. Am I the only one?

Hja replied on 26/10/2022 12:46

Posted on 26/10/2022 12:46

I think you need only look at the thread New Booking System to see you are definitely not the only one.

I would suggest that you use the feedback facility within the Booking Experience to out line the issue to the Club. Might not help you book your site but at least the Club can’t pretend they don’t know.

DavidKlyne replied on 26/10/2022 12:49

Posted on 26/10/2022 12:49

Alan

As HJA has pointed out there is a long running thread on the new booking system here https://www.caravanclub.co.uk/club-together/discussions/sites-touring/uk-sites-touring/new-booking-system/

To avoid duplication I will close this thread but you are more than welcome to join in the main discussion. It would be useful for you to mention what system you are using as the Apps in particular have been updated since the change of system.

David

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook