2022 Bookings up to the end of April 2022

RowenaBCAMC replied on 13/01/2021 17:09

Posted on 13/01/2021 17:09

Good news for anyone who likes to book in advance. You can now book UK Club campsites for stays throughout 2021 and up to the end of April 2022.* Something to plan and look forward to in this lockdown.

I would love to hear what trips you are planning and where you want to go when are able to travel again. 

*There are some exceptions - we will be adding our Racecourse Sites, Nunnykirk, Lady Margaret's Park, Clumber Park, Chatsworth Park, Baltic Wharf, Bladon Chains, Crystal Palace, Scarborough West Ayton and Morn Hill Club Sites to the list very shortly. In the meantime we hope you enjoy planning your future holidays 📅

brue replied on 27/01/2021 18:13

Posted on 27/01/2021 18:13

They are available now! But you have to trawl through the Jockey Club link for race days...still couldn't make a booking as there's a race on the day we want to arrive...

I've noticed sites are really filling up in May and June.

brue replied on 27/01/2021 18:45

Posted on 27/01/2021 18:45

There's a slight difference this year as the club used to put the dates on the site details but at present it's up to you to check. There is a late race on the day we wanted followed by "celebrations" so not good after a long drive if you want a peaceful night. (If it all happens?!) I'd quite like a race day, OH has enjoyed one previously.

Takethedogalong replied on 28/01/2021 10:44

Posted on 28/01/2021 10:44

I think we were at Warwick one “celebration” night. Rowdy I seem to recall. Nice little Site though, one of our Club Site favourites. Good for canal path cycling.

SteveL replied on 28/01/2021 11:09

Posted on 28/01/2021 10:44 by Takethedogalong

I think we were at Warwick one “celebration” night. Rowdy I seem to recall. Nice little Site though, one of our Club Site favourites. Good for canal path cycling.

Posted on 28/01/2021 11:09

When we were there during a race event the pitches by the rail weren’t in use, as they put a big screen up in that area for those in the stands. However, when we arrived one Sunday afternoon an event, not racing, was still ongoing. Loud  booming music, which apparently went on late on the Saturday. As there was no racing, the pitches by the rail were in use, however we opted for one a bit further away from the noise. The moral is just because no racing is on does not mean it will be quiet.

Tinwheeler replied on 28/01/2021 11:16

Posted on 28/01/2021 11:16

We got caught at Uttoxeter once when there was a function on - might have been the Truckfest - and loud music went on until gone midnight.

Now I check the racecourse website for events as well as race days.

Takethedogalong replied on 28/01/2021 11:16

Posted on 28/01/2021 11:16

Yes Steve, no racing when we were there, just an event. It didn’t bother us, it’s an events venue, all adds to the fun😉  Love this little Site, suits us down to the ground. 

Just booked another Club Site. What a price they are, but as we haven’t spent anything for ages on other than DIY, decided to live extravagantly! 😁

Takethedogalong replied on 28/01/2021 11:18

Posted on 28/01/2021 11:16 by Tinwheeler

We got caught at Uttoxeter once when there was a function on - might have been the Truckfest - and loud music went on until gone midnight.

Now I check the racecourse website for events as well as race days.

Posted on 28/01/2021 11:18

Exeter is our favourite. Even enjoyed “rave night” at the Crusty Camp further along in Forest😂 

They don’t post dates ahead though, bit of a shock for some Club Site visitors🤣

Takethedogalong replied on 28/01/2021 11:42

Posted on 28/01/2021 11:42

Rush of blood here, another Club Site booked😱 All good cycling locations. Plenty of outdoors stuff as well to do.😁

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook