2022 Bookings up to the end of April 2022

RowenaBCAMC replied on 13/01/2021 17:09

Posted on 13/01/2021 17:09

Good news for anyone who likes to book in advance. You can now book UK Club campsites for stays throughout 2021 and up to the end of April 2022.* Something to plan and look forward to in this lockdown.

I would love to hear what trips you are planning and where you want to go when are able to travel again. 

*There are some exceptions - we will be adding our Racecourse Sites, Nunnykirk, Lady Margaret's Park, Clumber Park, Chatsworth Park, Baltic Wharf, Bladon Chains, Crystal Palace, Scarborough West Ayton and Morn Hill Club Sites to the list very shortly. In the meantime we hope you enjoy planning your future holidays 📅

brue replied on 28/01/2021 15:36

Posted on 28/01/2021 15:36

Brilliant service from a Worcs CL, booked on line and got a phone call back within minutes! Think we're sorted now barring further Covid problems. smile

JollyKernow replied on 28/01/2021 16:54

Posted on 28/01/2021 11:18 by Takethedogalong

Exeter is our favourite. Even enjoyed “rave night” at the Crusty Camp further along in Forest😂 

They don’t post dates ahead though, bit of a shock for some Club Site visitors🤣

Posted on 28/01/2021 16:54

Ha, I quite enjoyed that rave night ttda. Those crusties were ok, quite respectful when they walked through the site on a Sunday to go to he bootsalelaughing. Bit different to the vans with rattling milk churns that turned up! undecided

JK

JVB66 replied on 28/01/2021 17:40

Posted on 26/01/2021 13:55 by brue

Unfortunately they're still not available TDA, I tried to book Warwick today but no luck as yet.

Posted on 28/01/2021 17:40

Interesting we are booked in at Thirsk was booked last week after checking race fixturessurprised

nelliethehooker replied on 28/01/2021 20:00

Posted on 28/01/2021 11:42 by Takethedogalong

Rush of blood here, another Club Site booked😱 All good cycling locations. Plenty of outdoors stuff as well to do.😁

Posted on 28/01/2021 20:00

Strange that you managed that, as we're continually told that all club sites are packed to the gills these days, and members can't get a pitch for love or money! You must have special powers.wink

Takethedogalong replied on 28/01/2021 22:28

Posted on 28/01/2021 16:54 by JollyKernow

Ha, I quite enjoyed that rave night ttda. Those crusties were ok, quite respectful when they walked through the site on a Sunday to go to he bootsalelaughing. Bit different to the vans with rattling milk churns that turned up! undecided

JK

Posted on 28/01/2021 22:28

So, you were there that night?😁 Crusty rave, which actually had police helicopter overhead at one point I think. Whereas, the invasion by travellers, that got nasty (elderly caravanner abused, trying to make him give the facility block key code, if I recall) all that got was a fresh faced copper straight out of police academy. As much use as a chocolate fire guard☹️ I remember thinking how well organised Club staff were, Wardens and an Area Manager I think? Never seen a Site empty so quickly. Lots of rebooking for folks, refunds etc..... we moved on because we were worried about our Terriers, only lost a night as we moved on down into Cornwall. I think Racecourse put gates on after that incident, and LNA area moved to outer edge of course, rather than where Travellers pitched up, on Heath land?  

Takethedogalong replied on 28/01/2021 22:38

Posted on 28/01/2021 20:00 by nelliethehooker

Strange that you managed that, as we're continually told that all club sites are packed to the gills these days, and members can't get a pitch for love or money! You must have special powers.wink

Posted on 28/01/2021 22:38

That’s four Club Sites booked Nellie, three more than we normally do in a year😂 Applying for a bank loan.

We just though we would book something not too far away, bit of cycling, bit of a change of scenery. Only one is new to us, Moreton in Marsh, fancy doing some garden visiting if we can. Might ring some CLs as well, but won’t be paying any deposits as we might have to come home for vaccine jabs. Depends how things go as well up and down country.

None of Sites we booked were showing full days. Some serviced pitches left as well. 

Justus2 replied on 29/01/2021 05:55

Posted on 29/01/2021 05:55

We still have nothing planned or booked.. zero. Having booked a fair few trips last year, we later had to cancel them all due to travel restrictions and whilst we managed a few trips to replace them none were to places we actually wanted to go.

We want to go to Scotland, and Wales but who knows when or if that will be possible. we are just going to sit back and wait and see how things pan out in respect of vaccines the R rate and travel restrictions generally. In the mean time our van remains on the drive, declared SORN and hasn't moved since early November.

It's frustrating but we think that's the best option for now till we get past the things are open, things are closed, you can travel, now you can't approach we have been seeing these past months. It doesn't encourage us to book anything .....undecided

brue replied on 29/01/2021 09:02

Posted on 28/01/2021 17:40 by JVB66

Interesting we are booked in at Thirsk was booked last week after checking race fixturessurprised

Posted on 29/01/2021 09:02

I think you missed my update JVB although I couldn't book Cheltenham yesterday.smile

Rufs replied on 29/01/2021 09:05

Posted on 29/01/2021 05:55 by Justus2

We still have nothing planned or booked.. zero. Having booked a fair few trips last year, we later had to cancel them all due to travel restrictions and whilst we managed a few trips to replace them none were to places we actually wanted to go.

We want to go to Scotland, and Wales but who knows when or if that will be possible. we are just going to sit back and wait and see how things pan out in respect of vaccines the R rate and travel restrictions generally. In the mean time our van remains on the drive, declared SORN and hasn't moved since early November.

It's frustrating but we think that's the best option for now till we get past the things are open, things are closed, you can travel, now you can't approach we have been seeing these past months. It doesn't encourage us to book anything .....undecided

Posted on 29/01/2021 09:05

Good plan, especially if Easter is cancelled which is probably on the cards, but probably safest route to take if we are to avoid xmas mark 2undecided

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook