Seasonal pitch - Cornwall

eurortraveller replied on 11/06/2018 09:19

Posted on 11/06/2018 09:19

Seagull Tourist Park at St Merryn , just a couple of miles from ever popular Padstow, is a possibility for a seasonal  pitch  -  but you must visit and see whether you want somewhere grander. 

DSB replied on 11/06/2018 18:44

Posted on 11/06/2018 18:44

Try Globe Vale, just outside Redruth.  Our site of choice for Cornwall.  See here: https://www.globevale.co.uk  If you are Interested have a word with Louise, Paul or Jackie.  They are open all year round.  There is a small bar with food open in the main season.  All year round pitches available and storeage/tow onto pitch available as an alternative.

I'm almost certain that the Club don't offer an all year round service anywhere.

David

ScreenName2BEADE400B replied on 05/12/2023 10:47

Posted on 05/12/2023 10:47

Hi Phil, I'm sending you this on a totally separate issue that you raised back in 2015 re a faulty fuse board on an Autocruise motorhome. I have the same problem and wondered if you managed to get it sorted.

DavidKlyne replied on 05/12/2023 12:16

Posted on 05/12/2023 10:47 by ScreenName2BEADE400B

Hi Phil, I'm sending you this on a totally separate issue that you raised back in 2015 re a faulty fuse board on an Autocruise motorhome. I have the same problem and wondered if you managed to get it sorted.

Posted on 05/12/2023 12:16

The OP has not posted on CT since 2017 so I imagine he won't see this post. Perhaps better to start a new thread in the motorhome section?

David

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook