What are you all up to

Oneputt replied on 13/12/2016 07:57

Posted on 13/12/2016 07:57

Got back from Fisher Field yesterday after a great weekend away.  Downside is van is filthy bit that will have to wait, more important jollities to enjoytongue-out House more or less decorated although not bothering with outside

DSB replied on 16/08/2018 22:53

Posted on 16/08/2018 22:53

P.S.  Since we've arrived home from holiday, I've had a date for my right knee replacement....10th September.  It'll be a good job when its done now!

David 

Oneputt replied on 17/08/2018 07:34

Posted on 17/08/2018 07:34

Good luck with the knee David, is it the full bifter or just have a knee?

Lovely sunny morning here on the Brecks.  Coffee and bacon on the go.

Funeral is at 12.30hrs, going to be strange to put on long trousers and a jacket as I’ve worn shorts from April.  

replied on 17/08/2018 07:40

Posted on 17/08/2018 07:40

No time to catch up on here. Grandsons fed and watered and off for a shower. Chester Zoo tickets purchased. Off to get my breakfast. Having had them here since Tuesday morning it will be nice to have some peace after I take them home tonight. No wonder single mums look forward to school restarting. laughing 

Bakers2 replied on 17/08/2018 08:50

Posted on 17/08/2018 08:50

Clear blue sky morning yeah! BUT very moist 😲 had to dry the patio table and chair before I could use!

Hope the funeral goes well Oneputt, I know exactly what you mean about formal dressing - I'll be doing similar- dress and tights 😲😲 on Tuesday for our family funeral, can't recall the last time I wore tights!

EasyT enjoy your day. You can recover soon 😂. Wish I had the opportunity to have my granddaughters to stay 😢. But hey no didn't have the dilemma of childcare being requested 😉.

Probably off to fit new end caps on our fiamma awning, the sun has made them brittle! Still he is 16 years old now so must expect he'll need some tlc from time to time 😉. Hoping to buy a new toilet seat too - yes I know how to live 😂 whilst were that way. Didn't know when we chose our bathroom suite only Roc seats fit Roc toilets! Naturally they are the cheapest on the market 😂😂 nor stocked everywhere!

Fingers crossed for the 10th DSB. I think you've got the wrong St Ives further up thread, they're talking about Cambridgeshire or is it Huntingdonshire these days? Our son in Sawtry is under Huntingdonshire - I thought that was a lost county??

Milliehull hope your OH gets a date soon, continue enjoying Houghton Mill

Enjoy your day folks

Bakers2 replied on 17/08/2018 09:26

Posted on 17/08/2018 09:26

Whoops our bathroom suite Rak not Roc embarassed. OH now can't remember which store he bought the previous one 😲. Fixings go pitted with rust type marks! Thinking caps on Google no help 😤

Moulesy enjoy the wedding dancing as well, show the youngsters how to throw some shapes 😂🤣😂🤣.

brue replied on 17/08/2018 09:27

Posted on 17/08/2018 09:27

Nice weather here today, going out for a coffee en route to pick up some DIY things. Visiting dog's owners return tomorrow, as usual he won't want to go home as he is very busy here, but no doubt he'll be back! wink

A mixed day for you Oneputt with the funeral ahead.

Good to hear DSB has a date for the op.

Hope you get your toilet seat B2, nothing like the prospect of an exciting purchase to get you out of bed in the morning! laughing

EasyT, have a good day out, you can put your feet up later, I think you will to!

DSB replied on 17/08/2018 10:24

Posted on 17/08/2018 09:01 by Oneputt

David my previous post was meant to say half a kneesmile

Posted on 17/08/2018 10:24

😀😀  This predictive text is a bit of a pain sometimes, but it has it's advantages too.  It's the full knee OP, to match the full replacement the other side and the two shoulders I've had done.  Hips next, I wonder!! 😃😉.   No more caravanning until I'm allowed to drive again after the op. 2😟😟

David

DSB replied on 17/08/2018 10:26

Posted on 17/08/2018 08:50 by Bakers2

Clear blue sky morning yeah! BUT very moist 😲 had to dry the patio table and chair before I could use!

Hope the funeral goes well Oneputt, I know exactly what you mean about formal dressing - I'll be doing similar- dress and tights 😲😲 on Tuesday for our family funeral, can't recall the last time I wore tights!

EasyT enjoy your day. You can recover soon 😂. Wish I had the opportunity to have my granddaughters to stay 😢. But hey no didn't have the dilemma of childcare being requested 😉.

Probably off to fit new end caps on our fiamma awning, the sun has made them brittle! Still he is 16 years old now so must expect he'll need some tlc from time to time 😉. Hoping to buy a new toilet seat too - yes I know how to live 😂 whilst were that way. Didn't know when we chose our bathroom suite only Roc seats fit Roc toilets! Naturally they are the cheapest on the market 😂😂 nor stocked everywhere!

Fingers crossed for the 10th DSB. I think you've got the wrong St Ives further up thread, they're talking about Cambridgeshire or is it Huntingdonshire these days? Our son in Sawtry is under Huntingdonshire - I thought that was a lost county??

Milliehull hope your OH gets a date soon, continue enjoying Houghton Mill

Enjoy your day folks

Posted on 17/08/2018 10:26

Sorry Bakers2 ☺  Trust me to get it wrong!  I automatically thought of St Ives Cornwall as we have been there recently.

David

HelenandTrevor replied on 17/08/2018 11:33

Posted on 17/08/2018 11:33

Bight and sunny this morning but grass wet when I took the dog for a walk this  morning, he also seems more like his old self this morning, which is a relief smile

Hope weddings and funerals go well, Moulesy will look out for your dance video  winklaughing

DSB good news you have a date for your op, hope all goes well.

I've just dashed round Sainsbury's they have 25% of clothing so load of new underwear purchased!  embarassed

We are off to Manchester in the morning to see youngest son, he has a house viewing booked and suggested we tag along, surprised oh well I can be nosey!  We are staying over, not sure I'am looking forward to sleeping on the air bed undecided but it's only one night!  

Now Just enjoying a cuppa and catch up before work. Hope all those away are having a fab time. smile

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook