2024 Six Nations

Tinwheeler replied on 01/02/2024 19:19

Posted on 01/02/2024 19:19

It all kicks off again tomorrow with France v Ireland. 

It's difficult to guess what might happen this year with so many familiar faces not taking part and new ones appearing. It’s good, mind, that things move on and new blood gets a chance but Ireland without Sexton is almost unthinkable.

Let's hope for a good tournament. 👍🏻

mickysf replied on 23/02/2024 14:19

Posted on 23/02/2024 14:19

Well, another Rugby filled weekend is almost upon us. For those interested, the Under 20s 6 Nations continues tonight on various TV channels and platforms, watch the next generation making their bids for our National teams. Also the next round of the World Sevens starts this evening. DuPont making his debut on the 7s scene at 8pm our time on BBC iPlayer & BBC Sport Website.

Tomorrow the big boys 6Nations  games will delight us I hope and  the evening will culminate in the RL World Club Challenge game between Wigan and Penrith which is on BBC 2.

More other live games and replays here free of charge too.

https://rugbypass.tv/schedule

I’ll need a holiday after all this!

nelliethehooker replied on 24/02/2024 21:47

Posted on 24/02/2024 21:47

Well that didn't got to plan for England ( & Wales ) at least!! Far too many mistakes early on, by the English backs in particular, when they had the Scots on the back foot, and deservedly were punished for them. I cannot understand the selection of Furbank, in place of Stewart, at fullback even though he did score a fine try.

The Irish were just much too good for the Welsh in both attack and defence for most of the game.

I can't see the English having any answer against them in a couple of week's time.

Rufs replied on 25/02/2024 07:39

Posted on 25/02/2024 07:39

School boy rugby, that man Russell had the measure of England 30 mins in and strolled around the park like he owned it, and the refereee, i liked the way he handed the ref the water bottle just before kicking, so cool, well done Scotland. back to the drawing board for England undecided

nelliethehooker replied on 25/02/2024 20:23

Posted on 25/02/2024 20:23

Interesting game today, the proverbial "game of two halfs"! Shame about that last kick striking the post, as I think that Italy just about edged the game. What has happened to the French, not a patch on the team from the World Cup?

mickysf replied on 26/02/2024 18:00

Posted on 26/02/2024 18:00

Having watched yesterday’s England A v Portugal game on YouTube I’d suggest swapping the A side with the senior side which played on Saturday. They looked far more hungry and inventive. Yes, it was against what could be considered the Portuguese 2nd XV but a shake up is really needed, a bit like the French require. Shame about that last Italian kick but at least not loosing on French soil is a real accomplishment. They had a cracking 2nd 40.

In Vancouver the Argentinian 7s looked excellent but let’s wait for Dupont to really find his feet next weekend in LA. 

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook