Managerial Merrygoround

nelliethehooker replied on 07/11/2021 21:54

Posted on 07/11/2021 21:54

And so it goes on, the latest being Chris Wilder, sacked seven months ago by Sheffield Wednesday has just replaced Neil Warnock at Middlesbrough. It's a closed shop where once a guy has failed at one club there's another waiting on the wings to sign him on! How are the new young blood going to get a chance?

Takethedogalong replied on 05/02/2022 12:35

Posted on 05/02/2022 12:35

Chris Wilder is working out very well for Middlesbrough😁 What a result last night. We thought they were going to get an absolute stuffing, but luck was definitely on the Boro side. Brilliant penalties from both sides. Shall be watching the Cup draw with fingers crossed now, someone easier next time out, give the lads a bit of a break🤞

ABM replied on 10/02/2022 22:52

Posted on 10/02/2022 22:52

Now I'm wondering how long the Hammers keep their manager after the silly centre half & his non-league brother have had a bit of publicity ??

I have to say that I'm not blaming the manager, dammit, he's on a shorter contract than any player obviously since he could get the elbow after a couple of bad results but the players are all on long-term contracts { Roughly money-mouth }

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook