RWC 2019

Extugger replied on 28/09/2019 10:56

Posted on 28/09/2019 10:56

The Real World Cup is already into its second week and some enthralling, thrilling rugby has been displayed.

A couple of upsets already, namely Fiji's loss, but none more so than the host nation's win against Ireland! What a win, what a game, what a performance! Fantastic rugby 

Rocky 2 buckets replied on 26/10/2019 12:50

Posted on 26/10/2019 11:02 by Extugger

All I'm going to say is I told you so!

๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ

Great game, fantastic performance 

Don't care who we play in the final

Posted on 26/10/2019 12:50

I am in total awe at that performance, you called it too J57๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป. I did play a small part in the win-everytime I’m convinced they’d win(& have said so) England have lost, this time I was convinced they’d lose but they won so, England-you are most welcome๐Ÿ˜Š. That score line flatters the All Blacks tbh, they were out thought & outplayed by a superior team๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

ADD46 replied on 26/10/2019 13:29

Posted on 26/10/2019 13:29

Yay ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜€ we ended up watching the second half in a pub in town due to OH dental appointment. What an atmosphere! The place erupted as the final whistle went. There was one All Blacks supporter in the room, being very vocal whenever he could' which wasn’t very often! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Extugger replied on 26/10/2019 13:48

Posted on 26/10/2019 12:50 by Rocky 2 buckets

I am in total awe at that performance, you called it too J57๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป. I did play a small part in the win-everytime Iโ€™m convinced theyโ€™d win(& have said so) England have lost, this time I was convinced theyโ€™d lose but they won so, England-you are most welcome๐Ÿ˜Š. That score line flatters the All Blacks tbh, they were out thought & outplayed by a superior team๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Posted on 26/10/2019 13:48

Rocky, I had the same belief in 2003 (the rest is history) and this side has similar beliefs and qualities but is ultimately, much more powerful. England did a real number on the Blacks today and showed the World how good we really are.

So, Rocky, to ensure the Webb Ellis trophy comes to Twickenham, you back whoever we play in the final and I'll just repeat again that it doesn't matter who we play - England will win! (Still prefer to play SA though!) 

Wouldn't it be great for the northern hemisphere if Wales were victorious tomorrow?? ๐Ÿ‘

Bakers2 replied on 26/10/2019 14:51

Posted on 26/10/2019 13:29 by ADD46

Yay ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜€ we ended up watching the second half in a pub in town due to OH dental appointment. What an atmosphere! The place erupted as the final whistle went. There was one All Blacks supporter in the room, being very vocal whenever he could' which wasnโ€™t very often! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Posted on 26/10/2019 14:51

Brave All Black supporter ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Actually had BBC sport on and caught the end of Tonga v The Lions, watched really because it was played in our daughters home town. Have to check out the weather, if nothing else๐Ÿ˜€. I believe I heard them say Kiwis had lost to Oz yesterday. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

GVD replied on 26/10/2019 16:52

Posted on 26/10/2019 16:52

Being Welsh, I thought England totally outplayed NZ, who didn't have a look in. Also had two tries disallowed. Awesome in all fairness. Lets hope that we are up to it tomorrow. 

replied on 26/10/2019 16:56

Posted on 26/10/2019 16:56

Who are Wales Playing? 

replied on 26/10/2019 16:59

Posted on 26/10/2019 16:59

The user and all related content has been Deleted User

replied on 26/10/2019 17:06

Posted on 26/10/2019 17:06

Thanks

allanandjean replied on 26/10/2019 17:19

Posted on 26/10/2019 16:52 by GVD

Being Welsh, I thought England totally outplayed NZ, who didn't have a look in. Also had two tries disallowed. Awesome in all fairness. Lets hope that we are up to it tomorrow. 

Posted on 26/10/2019 17:19

I was in Swansea this week and asked the guy I was meeting, he is Welsh, how he thought the game would go with South Africa.

His opinion was that SA would probably be too strong but that he was looking forward most to the England game!

Not a rugby aficionado, just 6 Nations & Internationals really, but what a game and after the press seeming to write England off all week which, on my very limited knowledge, seemed a reasonable call.

Waiting for my British born, New Zealand raised and now back here mate to get in touch now for a chat!! 

Rocky 2 buckets replied on 26/10/2019 18:50

Posted on 26/10/2019 13:48 by Extugger

Rocky, I had the same belief in 2003 (the rest is history) and this side has similar beliefs and qualities but is ultimately, much more powerful. England did a real number on the Blacks today and showed the World how good we really are.

So, Rocky, to ensure the Webb Ellis trophy comes to Twickenham, you back whoever we play in the final and I'll just repeat again that it doesn't matter who we play - England will win! (Still prefer to play SA though!) 

Wouldn't it be great for the northern hemisphere if Wales were victorious tomorrow?? ๐Ÿ‘

Posted on 26/10/2019 18:50

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป, copy that๐Ÿ˜Š

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook