Badger culling to be stopped.

moulesy replied on 05/03/2020 15:48

Posted on 05/03/2020 15:48

Some good news to come out this week at last. The government has decided to call a halt to the barbaric slaughter of badgers and replace it with a vaccination regime. Hopefully this will be succesful and both sides of the debate will be satisfied!  smile

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/mar/05/badger-cull-phased-out-replaced-vaccinations-bovine-tb-england

JVB66 replied on 07/03/2020 19:31

Posted on 07/03/2020 19:19 by Freddy55

I’ve made steps to curb my meat intake. In the past, it was ‘meat with everything’, not the case now. I get the feeling I’m not alone.

Posted on 07/03/2020 19:31

Its not to good with custardcool

Pliers replied on 07/03/2020 22:29

Posted on 07/03/2020 08:38 by Fisherman

Easy to criticise a farmer with your mouth full.

Posted on 07/03/2020 22:29

And easy to criticise a “townie” as you refer to fellow CT people, when I assume you use many products manufactured by these people.

Do you have a washing machine, a microwave, a fridge?

Do you use any manufactured household detergents, toothpaste, etc.

Do you wear clothing produced by others.

Are your health care / dentist / optical services not provided by “townies”. Maybe not, all local people....?

And your farming tractors, who makes these?

🤔🤔🤔🤔

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook