This is a difficult site for me to review - we were booked in for the October half term, having had both email and telephone conversations prior to arrival. The gist of these was whether we could: a) book a hard standing - no, first come first served (fair enough). b) would the grass be ok if it was to rain a lot prior to arrival (storm (Brian) was forecast) - "yes it is very well drained, never a problem before". Upon arrival there was no way that I would (even with 4x4) be happy to cross the paddock to the pitch. Also, it would have been a nightmare trudging to the showers, water etc. To be fair to the lady she did refund our deposit BUT it would have been a lot less stressful had she been a bit more truthful and let us know prior to arrival - especially knowing our concerns. I would, however, imagine this would be a very nice site in the right conditions.