Continue your Caravan Cover
Stick with a provider you can trust
The Club are industry experts in Caravan Cover and we have been providing exceptional cover to our members since 1972. We are passionate about offering you continual, high quality service through our team of experienced UK-based customer service agents which is why so many of you prefer to return to us each year.
Here are some of the main reasons to cover your caravan with us:
Friends and family included
- Your cover completely extends to friends and family who use your caravan. You don’t need to tell us and there are no additional costs.
- Taking the caravan abroad? You and your loved ones will be covered for 6 months at no extra cost when touring in another country - as standard. You can extend the cover period too; simply contact us to arrange.
New for old option
- We’ll replace your caravan and its contents with brand new items, at the equivalent value of what they would cost today, if you experience total loss through accident or theft.
- If your caravan causes damage (such as during manoeuvring onto a pitch or storage space) and a claim is made against you, we’ll cover the expense.
Hotel and other accommodation expenses
- You won’t have to worry about covering additional hotel costs if you’re suddenly without a caravan while on holiday – we’ll pay for your alternative accommodation.
- Not only that, you won’t find any hidden admin fees, plus we only require one security device – many insurers demand two – and we have no storage restrictions.
How to continue your cover
Three to four weeks before your Club insurance is due for renewal, you’ll receive a new cover quotation (by letter or email depending on your preference). You can then purchase your cover using any of the following options:
- Online via the Club website 24/7
- By phone – speak to an advisor if you have additional questions
If you already pay by Direct Debit your cover will automatically continue. Please refer to the Remittance Advice in your quotation to see if this is in place.
To see details of your current cover, please go to the 'insurance services' page.