Switch to us for Motorhome and Campervan Insurance - Terms & Conditions
- The Caravan & Motorhome Club “cancellation fee reimbursement” means Caravan & Motorhome Club will refund any cancellation fee from your current motorhome or campervan insurance policy if you purchase Caravan & Motorhome Club Motorhome/Campervan Insurance before your existing policy has come to an end.
- This offer is only open to Caravan and Motorhome Club members.
- This offer will open at 00:01 on 22 August 2022 and close at 23:59 on 31 December 2023.
- This offer does not apply when switching from an existing insurer to Caravan & Motorhome Club Motorhome/Campervan Insurance at the renewal date of the current insurance.
- This offer does not apply to any existing Caravan & Motorhome Club Motorhome/Campervan Insurance policyholder renewing or amending their cover.
- The cancellation fee reimbursement only includes cancellation fees charged by the existing insurer/broker and does not include any other charges, including but not limited to any outstanding premium paid and not refunded, or any additional administration charges.
- The cancellation fee reimbursement is subject to a maximum of £50.
- Only one cancellation fee reimbursement is allowed per member.
- To be eligible for the cancellation fee reimbursement and to take out Motorhome/Campervan Insurance with the Caravan & Motorhome Club, you must be a resident of the United Kingdom, which for the purposes of this offer is defined as England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
To get a Motorhome/Campervan Insurance quote, click here for Motorhome Insurance and here for Campervan Insurance.
- To obtain the cancellation fee reimbursement, a request for the reimbursement must be submitted by 23:59 on 22 January 2024. Any requests received after this period will not be considered.
- You need to submit a request online for the cancellation fee reimbursement. No reimbursements can be processed via the phone. You can fill in the online request form here.
- The cancellation fee reimbursement can only be made in the form of a BACS payment. Therefore you will be required to provide your bank account details on the request form in order for the Caravan and Motorhome Club to be able to reimburse the cancellation fee. If these are not supplied, your request will not be actioned.
- We may require evidence of the cancellation fee charged by your previous insurer after submission of a request for reimbursement. If we do ask for evidence, the proof of cancellation must clearly show your full name and address, which must match your Motorhome/Campervan Insurance details, as well as the insurance provider’s name and the cancellation fee.
- You will not receive the cancellation fee reimbursement if your Club Motorhome/Campervan Insurance policy is not live at the point of reimbursement.
- Please allow up to 28 days from submitting your request or the start of your policy (whichever is the later date), to receive your refund. If for any reason you have not received your reimbursement after this time, please contact us at: IFSPromotions@camc.com.
- Caravan and Motorhome Club’s Motorhome/Campervan Insurance is arranged for the Club by Devitt Insurance Services Limited. Caravan and Motorhome Club is a trading name of The Caravan Club Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for general insurance and credit activities.
- The Caravan and Motorhome Club reserves the right to remove or amend this offer at any time and without prior notice.
- By entering you agree that your personal details will be stored and otherwise processed by the Caravan and Motorhome Club for the purposes of administering this offer, the Motorhome/Campervan Insurance policy and also to check your previous insurer.
The promoter is the Caravan and Motorhome Club, registered office: Caravan and Motorhome Club, East Grinstead House, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1UA.